Let’s take a look at your current situation and see if you are ready for home ownership!
Owning your own home can create a safe, secure and stable environment and many potential buyers are more financially ready to pursue it than they know….
Let’s talk and take advantage of this market together – you’re always paying someone’s mortgage – why not your own!
— I’ll lead you through every step hassle-free with no worries – check recommendations and more at: ToriDentonRealtor.com 413.301.4614 firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the National Association of Realtors®’ 2017 National Housing Pulse Survey, 84% of Americans now believe that purchasing a home is a good financial decision. This is the highest percentage since 2007 – before the housing crisis. Those surveyed pointed out five major reasons why they believe home ownership is a good financial decision:
- Homeownership means the money you spend on housing goes towards building equity, rather than to a landlord
- Homeownership creates the opportunity to pay off a mortgage and own your home by the time you retire
- Homeownership is an investment opportunity that builds long-term wealth and increases net worth
- Homeownership means a stable and predictable monthly mortgage payment
- Homeownership allows for various deductions on federal, state, and local income taxes
The survey also revealed that the majority of Americans strongly agree that homeownership helps create safe, secure, and stable environments.
Home ownership has always been and still is a crucial part of the American Dream.
Tori Denton, PSA, Realtor®
Keeping the American Dream alive one HOME at a time!